Automatic illumination (models with moonroof)
The map lights illuminate automatically in the following cases.
• Any of the doors other than the rear gate is opened. (The map lights do not illuminate when only the rear gate is opened.) • The doors are unlocked using the remote keyless entry transmitter.
• The ignition switch is turned from the “Acc” position to the “LOCK” position.
The automatically illuminated map lights remain on for several seconds and then gradually turn off after all doors are closed.
While the lights are on, if any of the following operations are performed, the map lights turn off immediately.
• The ignition switch is turned from the “LOCK” position to the “Acc” or “ON” position.
• All doors and the rear gate (5-door) are locked using the remote keyless entry transmitter.
The setting of the period for which the lights remain on (OFF delay timer) can be changed as follows.
• Models with genuine SUBARU navigation system:
The setting can be changed using the navigation monitor. For details, please refer to the Owner’s Manual supplement for the navigation system. Also, the setting can be changed by a SUBARU dealer.
Contact your SUBARU dealer for details.
• Models without genuine SUBARU navigation system:
The setting can be changed by a SUBARU dealer. Contact your SUBARU dealer for details.
The indicated coolant quantity is only a guideline. The necessary quantity for replacement may differ slightly depending on the temperature and other factors.