Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual: Front Fog Lamp Replacement
- Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle.
- Remove the front bumper fascia. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia Replacement.
- Disconnect fog lamp bulb socket electrical connector.
Front Fog Lamp Screws (Qty: 3)
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section.
Tighten 2.5 N·m (23 lb in)
Front Fog Lamp Assembly
- Remove the lamp assembly from the fog lamp bracket.
- Aim the fog lamp after installation. Refer to Fog Lamp Aiming.
Headlamp Aiming ProcedureOpen the hood. Measure from the floor to the center of the headlamp bulb. Some headlamps have an aim dot marked on the headlamp lens. At the screen, measure from the floor and place the h ...
Frame and Underbody
Specifications Engine Shield Replacement Preliminary Procedure Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle. Engine Shield Bolt (Qty: 4) Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution in the Preface section. Tighten 40 N·m (30 lb ft) Engine Shield Front Comp ...
Remote Vehicle Start
The vehicle may have this feature that allows you to start the engine from outside the vehicle. (Remote Vehicle Start): This button will be on the RKE transmitter if the vehicle has remote start. The climate control system will use the previous settings during a remote start.