Chevrolet Sonic Owner's Manual: OnStar Overview
If equipped, this vehicle has a comprehensive, in-vehicle system that can connect to a live Advisor for Emergency, Security, Navigation, Connection, and Diagnostic Services.
The OnStar system status light is next to the OnStar buttons. If the status light is:
- Solid Green: System is ready.
- Flashing Green: On a call.
- Red: Indicates a problem.
Pressor call 1-888-4-ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827)
to speak to an Advisor.
- Make a call, end a call, or answer an incoming call.
- Give OnStar Hands-Free Calling voice commands.
- Give OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation voice commands. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
Pressto connect to a live Advisor
- Verify account information or update contact information.
- Get driving directions. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
- Receive On-Demand Diagnostics for a check of the vehicle’s key operating systems.
- Receive Roadside Assistance.
Press the OnStar Emergency button
to get a priority connection to an Emergency Advisor available 24/7 to:
- Get help for an emergency.
- Be a Good Samaritan or respond to an AMBER Alert.
- Get assistance in severe weather or other crisis and evacuation routes.
OnStar ServicesEmergency With Automatic Crash Response, the built-in system can automatically connect to help in most crashes, even if help cannot be requested. Press to connect to an Emergency Advisor. GPS t ...
Radiator Grille Emblem/Nameplate Replacement
Radiator Grille Emblem/Nameplate Replacement Callout Component Name Preliminary Procedure Remove the front bumper fascia. Refer to Front Bumper Fascia Replacement. Remove the front bumper energy absorber. Refer to Front Bu ...
Drivetrain and Front Suspension Frame Replacement
Special Tools EN-45059 Angle Meter For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. Removal Procedure Support the radiator and condenser from above using the upper brackets on each side. Raise the vehicle on a hoist. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle. Re ...
1. Air Vents. 2. Exterior Lamp Controls. 3. Instrument Panel Illumination Control. 4. Turn Signal Lever. See Turn and Lane-Change Signals. 5. Instrument Cluster. 6. Horn. 7. Windshield Wiper/Washer. 8. Display Screen. 9. Infotainment. 10.