Chevrolet Sonic Repair Manual: Turbocharger Disassemble
EN-49940Remover Quick Connector
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools.
- Remove the 2 turbocharger oil return pipe bolts (2).
- Remove the turbocharger oil return pipe (1) and the sealing (3) from the turbocharger.
The quick fitting connectors should be always replaced when the turbocharger coolant pipes are removed
- Install theEN-49940remover (2) to the turbocharger coolant feed pipe (1) and the quick fitting connector as shown.
- Compress theEN-49940remover and remove the turbocharger coolant feed pipe direction of the arrow.
- Remove the quick fitting connector (2) and the seal ring (1).
- Use the same procedure for the turbocharger coolant return pipe and the turbocharger coolant return pipe quick fitting connector.
Turbocharger InstallationSpecial Tool EN-49942 Holding Wrench For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools. Clean the sealing surfaces. Replace the connect fittings on the turbocharger coolant feed pipe an ...
Differential Case Assemble
Special Tools J-810721 Axle Shaft Seal Remover Support Base R-0407011 Bearing Race Remover R-0407012 Differential Carrier Cone Bearing Cap Driver R-0007761 Universal Handle for Pullers and Installers S-9407194 Speed Sensor Impeller Ring Installer S-9407195 Pinion Gear Case Bearing I ...
Adhesive Installation of Rear Windows
Warning: Refer to Glass and Sheet Metal Handling Warning. Use a urethane adhesive systems which meet GM Specification GM?€‰3651G. Remove all mounds or loose pieces of urethane adhesive from the pinchweld area.