Chrysler 200: How To Use Remote Start
All of the following conditions must be met before the engine will remote start:
• Shift lever in PARK
• Doors closed
• Hood closed
• Trunk closed
• Hazard switch off
• Brake switch inactive (brake pedal not pressed)
• Ignition key removed from ignition switch
• Battery at an acceptable charge level, and
• RKE PANIC button not pressed
• System not disabled from previous remote start event
• Vehicle theft alarm not active
• Do not start or run an engine in a closed garage or confined area. Exhaust gas contains Carbon Monoxide (CO) which is odorless and colorless. Carbon Monoxide is poisonous and can cause serious injury or death when inhaled.
• Keep Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters away from children. Operation of the Remote Start System, windows, door locks or other controls could cause serious injury or death.
Instrument panel overview
1. Driver’s Air Bag* 2. Light control / Turn signals 3. Instrument cluster 4. Wiper/Washer 5. Ignition switch 6. Digital clock 7. Hazard 8. Audio controls* 9. Climate control system 10.