Chrysler 200: Safety
• Improperly inflated tires are dangerous and can cause collisions.
• Under-inflation increases tire flexing and can result in over-heating and tire failure.
• Over-inflation reduces a tire’s ability to cushion shock. Objects on the road and chuckholes can cause damage that result in tire failure.
• Over-inflated or under-inflated tires can affect vehicle handling and can fail suddenly, resulting in loss of vehicle control.
• Unequal tire pressures can cause steering problems.
You could lose control of your vehicle.
• Unequal tire pressures from one side of the vehicle to the other can cause the vehicle to drift to the right or left.
• Always drive with each tire inflated to the recommended cold tire inflation pressure.