Chrysler 200: Special Care
• If you drive on salted or dusty roads or if you drive near the ocean, hose off the undercarriage at least once a month.
• It is important that the drain holes in the lower edges of the doors, rocker panels, and trunk be kept clear and open.
• If you detect any stone chips or scratches in the paint, touch them up immediately. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If your vehicle is damaged due to a collision or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If you carry special cargo such as chemicals, fertilizers, de-icer salt, etc., be sure that such materials are well packaged and sealed.
• If a lot of driving is done on gravel roads, consider mud or stone shields behind each wheel.
• Use MOPAR Touch Up Paint or equivalent on scratches as soon as possible. Your authorized dealer has touch up paint to match the color of your vehicle.