1. If a “C” is displayed in the compass window, the compass needs to be calibrated.
2. Drive the vehicle in a circle at 5 mph (8 km/h) or less until the display reads a direction.
3. You can also calibrate the compass by driving your vehicle on your everyday routine. The compass will be calibrated once it has tracked a complete circle.
4. To recalibrate your compass, push and hold the switch for 9 seconds until a “C” appears in the compass window.
5. Calibrate the compass according to step 2 or step 3.
Top tether anchorages
Your vehicle is equipped with three top tether anchorages so that a child restraint system having a top tether can be installed in the rear seat. When installing a child restraint system using top ...
*1: Use one of the indicated types of fluid. *2: The indicated fluid quantity is only a guideline. The necessary quantity for replacement may differ slightly depending on the temperature and othe ...
Sounding a panic alarm
To activate the alarm, press the “PANIC” button once. The horn will sound and the turn signal lights will flash. To deactivate the panic alarm, press any button on the remote transmitter.