How to insert a CD(s) (type B)
1. Briefly press the “LOAD” button. If the magazine in the player has an idle position where you can insert a disc, the disc number indicator associated with the idle position will blink.
If no indicator blinks, it means that there is no idle position in the magazine.
2. When the “LOAD” indicator illuminates, insert the disc. Once you have inserted the disc, the “LOAD” indicator will turn off and the “LOADING” indicator will illuminate. The disc will then be automatically drawn in, the player will begin to play back the first track of the disc, the “LOADING” indicator will turn off and the “READING” indicator will illuminate.
● To insert more discs in succession, repeat steps 1 and 2. The magazine will be loaded with discs in the ascending order of position number.
● If you do not insert any disc in 15 seconds after you have pressed the “LOAD” button, the player will return to the original mode that was selected before the “LOAD” button was pressed.
● The disc indicator steadily lights up if a disc is already inserted in the corresponding position of the magazine.
● While the player is in the loading mode, if you press “FM”, “AM” or “SAT” button, the player will enter the standby mode. Press the “CD/AUX” button to start playback.
Warranties for U.S.A.
All SUBARU vehicles distributed by Subaru of America, Inc. and sold at retail by an authorized SUBARU dealer in the United States come with the following warranties: ● SUBARU Limited Warranty ...
Type A and B audio Type C audio To playback a track/file(s) at random, press the “RPT/RDM” button for 0.5 second or longer while the track/file is playing. Each time you press the button, the mode ...
Air conditioner button
Air conditioner button The button positions and their functions are as follows. ON: The air conditioner operates while the fan is running. Push the button to select this position.