Hyundai Elantra: Talking on the Phone
When talking on the phone, “Active Call” message and the other party’s phone number (if available) are displayed on the audio.
To Finish a Call
- Pressbutton on the steering wheel.
In the following situations, you or the other party may have difficulty hearing each other:
1. Speaking at the same time, your voice may not reach each other parties. (This is not a malfunction.) Speak alternately with the other party on the phone.
2. Keep the Bluetooth® volume to a low level. High-level volume may result in distortion and echo.
3. When driving on a rough road.
4. When driving at high speeds.
5. When the window is open.
6. When the air conditioning vents are facing the microphone.
7. When the sound of the air conditioning fan is loud.