Mazda 3 Service Manual: Ambient Temperature Sensor Removal/Installation [Full Auto Air Conditioner]
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2..
3. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.1..
4. Disconnect the connector.
5. Remove the ambient temperature sensor.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Your vehicle is equipped with head restraints on all outboard seats and the rear center seat * . The head restraints are intended to help protect you and the passengers from neck injury. WARNING Always drive with the head restraints installed when seats are being used and make s ...
Neutral Switch Removal/Installation [G66 M R]
1. Remove the battery cover.. 2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. 3. Remove the battery component. (ex: battery, battery tray and PCM component). 4. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2.. 5. Drain the oil from the transaxle.. 6. Remove the neutral switch. 7.