Mazda 3 Service Manual: Cowl Grille Removal/Installation
1. Remove the windshield wiper arm and blade..
2. Remove the fastener A.
3. Pull the front fender molding in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure and remove it while remove the tab B and tab C.
4. Disconnect the windshield washer hose from the joint pipe A..
5. Remove the fasteners D.
6. Pull the cowl grille in the direction of arrow, then remove the tabs E from the windshield.
7. Remove the cowl grille.
8. Remove the fasteners.
9. Push the tab in the direction of arrow (1) shown in the figure, then remove the clips.
10. Remove the center cowl grille in the direction of arrow (2) shown in the figure.
11. Install in the reverse order of removal.