Mazda 3 Service Manual: Headlight Leveling Switch Inspection
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
2. Remove the headlight leveling switch..
3. Verify that the resistance and continuity between the headlight leveling switch terminals is as indicated in the table.
If not as indicated in the table, or if the resistance is not within the specification, replace the headlight leveling switch.
4. Apply battery voltage to headlight leveling switch terminal E, and connect terminal A to ground.
5. Verify that the LED illuminates.
If there is any malfunction, replace the headlight leveling switch.
Ventilator Grille Removal/Installation
Side Ventilator grille 1. Through the wiring harness into the position shown in the figure, remove the side ventilator grille in the direction of arrow. 2. When installing the side ventilator grille, push it for the dashboard. Center Ventilator grille 1. Disconnect the negative battery c ...
TCM Configuration [Fw6 A EL]
NOTE: The TCM is built into the control valve body. 1. Verify TCM configuration implementation necessity for replacement parts. Replacement part Configuration necessity Control valve body replacement Necessary ...
Oil Pressure Inspection [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
WARNING: Hot engines and engine oil can cause severe burns. Turn off the engine and wait until it and the engine oil have cooled. A vehicle that is lifted but not securely supported on safety stands is dangerous. It can slip or fall, causing death or serious injury.