Mazda 3 Service Manual: Oil Control Valve (OCV) Removal/Installation [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
1. Remove the battery cover..
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
3. Remove the plug hole plate..
4. Disconnect the wiring harness.
5. Remove the ignition coils..
6. Remove the ventilation hose.
7. Remove the oil level gauge.
8. Remove the cylinder head cover..
9. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
10. Install in the reverse order of removal.
OCV installation bolt
Use this switch to turn on the fog lights. The fog lights will improve visibility at night and during foggy conditions. To turn the fog lights on, rotate the fog light switch to the position. The headlight switch must be in the position before turning on the fog lights. To turn t ...
Battery Recharging [Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5]
Using GR8-1291: (See GR8-1291 INSTANT TRAINING MODULE (VIDEO) .) WARNING: Keep all flames away from the battery, otherwise evaporated gas from the battery fluid may catch fire and cause serious injury. 1. Remove the battery filler caps and check the water level. If necessary, add ...
Passenger Compartment Temperature Sensor Inspection [Full Auto Air Conditioner]
1. Measure the temperature around the passenger compartment temperature sensor and measure the resistance between passenger compartment temperature sensor terminals B and D.