Mazda 3 Service Manual: Oil Seal (Differential) Replacement [G35 M R]
1. On level ground, jack up the vehicle and support it evenly on safety stands.
2. Remove the aerodynamic under cover No.2..
3. Drain the oil from the transaxle..
4. Remove the front splash shield..
5. Separate the drive shaft and joint shaft from the transaxle..
6. Remove the oil seals using a screwdriver.
7. Using theSST
and a hammer, tap each new oil seal in evenly until the SST
contacts the transaxle case.
8. Coat the lip of each oil seal with transaxle oil.
9. Insert the drive shaft and joint shaft to the transaxle..
10. Install the front splash shield..
11. Add the specified amount and type of oil..
12. Install the aerodynamic under cover No.2..
If the buttons on the transmitter are inoperable and the operation indicator light does not flash, the battery may be dead. Replace with a new battery before the transmitter becomes unusable. CAUTION Make sure the battery is installed correctly. Battery leakage could occur if ...
Volume adjustment Turn the commander switch volume dial. The volume switch on the steering switch can also be pressed. Display setting Select the icon on the home screen to display the Settings screen. Select the tab to select the item you would like to change. Display OFF/Cloc ...
Front Brake (Disc) Removal/Installation [Mzr 2.3 Disi Turbo]
1. Remove in the order indicated in the table. 2. Install in the reverse order of removal. 3. After installation, pump the brake pedal a few times and verify that the brakes do not drag.