Mazda 3 Service Manual: Starter Interlock Switch Inspection [Skyactiv G 2.0]
Do not reuse the starter interlock switch if it is removed from the vehicle even once. Replace with a new starter interlock switch when installing.
1. Remove the battery cover..
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable..
3. Disconnect the starter interlock switch connector.
4. Verify that the continuity is as indicated in the table using a tester.
If the continuity is not as indicated in the table, replace the starter interlock switch.
Air Bag/Front Seat Belt Pretensioner System Warning Beep
If there is a problem with the air bag/seat belt pretensioner systems and the warning light illumination, a warning beep sound will be heard for about 5 seconds every minute. The air bag and seat belt pretensioner system warning beep sound will continue to be heard for approximately 35 min ...
1. Inspect the condenser for cracks, damage, and oil leakage. If there is any malfunction, replace the condenser. 2. Visually inspect the fins for clogging of foreign material. If any fins are clogged, remove the foreign material. 3. Visually inspect for bent fins.