Mazda 3 Service Manual: Theft Deterrent System Reading Freeze Frame Data
1. Connect the M-MDS (IDS) to the DLC–2.
2. After the vehicle is identified, select the following items from the initialization screen of the IDS.
Select "Burglar Service Functions".
3. Then, select the following item from the screen menu.
Select “Read FFD”.
4. Read the record according to the directions on the screen.
Door Lock Switch Inspection1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the inner garnish.. 3. Remove the front door trim.. 4. Remove the front inner handle.. 5. Inspect for continuity between the door lock swit ...
DSC Off Switch Removal/Installation
1. Remove the switch panel in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure. 2. Disconnect the connector. 3. Remove the DSC OFF switch in the direction of the arrow (2) shown in the figure while pressing the tabs in the direction of the arrow (1). 4. Remove the DSC OFF switch. 5. ...
Antenna Feeder No.2 Inspection
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.. 2. Remove the following parts: a. A-pillar trim (RH). b. Rear seat cushion (4SD). c. Rear scuff plate (RH). d. Tire house trim (RH). e. Trunk side upper trim (5HB, RH). f. Trunk side trim (5HB, RH). g. C–pillar trim (RH). 3. Disconnect the ...
Door Sash Film Installation
1. Remove any grease or dirt from the affixing surface of the door. 2. Cut away the unused portion along the dotted lines. 3. Peel off the backing paper and attach the door sash film onto the door as shown in the figure.