Mazda Mazda6: Steps for Determining the Correct Load Limit:
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit:
(1) Locate the statement “The combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs” on your vehicle's placard.
(2) Determine the combined weight of the driver and passengers that will be riding in your vehicle.
(3) Subtract the combined weight of the driver and passengers from XXX or XXX lbs.
(4) The resulting figure equals the available amount of cargo and luggage load capacity. For example, if the “XXX” amount equals 1400 lbs. and there will be five 150 lb passengers in your vehicle, the amount of available cargo and luggage load capacity is 650 lbs. (1400_ 750 (5 × 150) = 650 lbs.).
(5) Determine the combined weight of luggage and cargo being loaded on vehicle. That weight may not safely exceed the available cargo and luggage load capacity calculated in Step 4.