Nissan Altima: Monitor, climate, audio, phone and voice recognition systems
● Positioning of the heating or air conditioning controls and display controls should not be done while driving in order that full attention may be given to the driving operation.
● Do not disassemble or modify this system. If you do, it may result in accidents, fire, or electrical shock.
● Do not use this system if you notice any abnormality, such as a frozen screen or lack of sound. Continued use of the system may result in accident, fire or electric shock.
● In case you notice any foreign object in the system hardware, spill liquid on it, or notice smoke or smell coming from it, stop using the system immediately and contact your nearest NISSAN dealer. Ignoring such conditions may lead to accidents, fire or electrical shock.
1. Change entertainment sources 2. Change station/track 3. Programmable memory buttons 4. Volume, on/off 5.