Nissan Rogue Owners Manual: Connecting Procedure
NOTE: The connecting procedure must be performed when the vehicle is stationary. If the vehicle starts moving during the procedure, the procedure will be cancelled.
- Press the  button on the control panel.
- Touch the “Settings” key.
- Touch the “Phone & Bluetooth” key.
- Touch the “Connect New Device” key.
- Initiate the connecting process from the handset. The system will display the message: “Is PIN XXXXXX displayed on your Bluetooth device?”. If the PIN is displayed on your Bluetooth® device, select “Yes” to complete the pairing process.
For additional information, refer to the Bluetooth® device’s Owner’s Manual.
Voice commandsYou can use voice commands to operate various Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System features using the NISSAN Voice Recognition system. For additional information, refer to “NISSAN Voice Recogniti ...
Vehicle phonebookTo access the vehicle phonebook: Press the button on the control panel. Touch the “Phonebook” key. Choose the desired entry from the displayed list. The num ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) WARNINGRadio waves could adversely affect electric medical equipment. Those who use a pacemaker should contact the electric medical equipment manufacturer for the possible influences before use This vehicle is equipped with TPMS.