Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Cluster lid C
- Audio unit (AUDIO WITHOUT BOSE) / AV control unit (AUDIO WITH BOSE) (NAVIGATION WITH BOSE)
- A/C switch assembly (AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING) / front air control (MANUAL AIR CONDITIONING)
- Cluster lid C
Removal and Installation
- Release cluster lid C (1) clips and pawls using a suitable tool.
: Metal clip
- Disconnect the in-vehicle sensor hose from the cluster lid C.
- Disconnect the harness connectors from cluster lid C and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Cluster lid ARemoval and Installation REMOVAL Remove instrument lower panel LH. Refer to IP-22, "Removal and Installation". Remove instrument finisher A. Refer to IP-15, "INSTR ...
Instrument lower panel LHRemoval and Installation REMOVAL Release instrument side finisher (LH) (1) pawls using a suitable tool and remove. : Pawl Remove bolts (A) and fuel filler lid/hood lock release ...
CAUTIONDuring the first 1,200 miles (2,000 km), follow these recommendations to obtain maximum engine performance and ensure the future reliability and economy of your new vehicle.