Nissan Rogue Service Manual: Vacuum lines
- Vacuum hose
- Vacuum tube
- Vacuum hose
- To intake manifold
- To brake booster
- Paint mark
- Stamp indicating engine direction
Removal and Installation
- Remove the cowl top. Refer to EXT-25, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the air duct assembly to the electric throttle control actuator. Refer to EM-24, "Exploded View".
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the engine intake manifold.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the brake booster.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the clip.
- Remove the vacuum hoses.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
Check for correct installation, damage and deterioration of the vacuum hoses and pipe.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Insert the vacuum pipe into the vacuum hose at least 24 mm (0.94 in) as shown.
- Do not use lubricating oil during installation.
Brake boosterExploded View Spacer Gasket Brake booster Check valve Reservoir tank Brake fluid level sensor Brake booster pressure sensor Removal and installation REMOVAL ...
Front disc brakeBRAKE PAD (1 PISTON TYPE) BRAKE PAD (1 PISTON TYPE) : Exploded View Torque member Bushing Piston boot Slide pin boot Slide pin Piston Piston seal Brake caliper ...
ECU diagnosis information
TCM Reference Value CONSULT DATA MONITOR STANDARD VALUE In CONSULT, electric shift timing or lock-up timing, i.e. operation timing of each solenoid valve, is displayed. Therefore, if there is an obvious difference between the shift timing estimated from a shift shock (or engine ...
BSW system operation
BSW system operation The BSW system operates above approximately 20 MPH (32 km/h). When the camera unit detects vehicles in the detection zone, the Blind Spot indicator light located inside the outside mirrors will illuminate.