Nissan Sentra Service Manual: A-bag branch line circuit
Always observe the following items for preventing accidental activation.
- Before servicing, turn ignition switch off, disconnect battery negative terminal, and wait 3 minutes or more. (To discharge backup capacitor.)
- Never use unspecified tester or other measuring device.
- Turn the ignition switch off.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the terminals and connectors of the air bag diagnosis sensor unit for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
Is the inspection result normal? YES >> GO TO 2.
NO >> Replace the main harness.
2.CHECK AIR BAG DIAGNOSIS SENSOR UNIT
Check the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. Refer to SRC-38, "Work Flow".
Is the inspection result normal? YES >> Replace the main harness.
NO >> Replace parts whose air bag system has a malfunction.