Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Vacuum lines
- Vacuum hose (built-in check valve)
- Vacuum piping
- Vacuum hose
- To intake manifold side
- Paint mark
- Stamp indicating engine direction
- To brake booster
Removal and Installation
- Remove air duct and air cleaner case. Refer to EM-25, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the vacuum hoses and vacuum piping.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
Check for correct installation, damage and deterioration of the vacuum hoses and pipe.
Valve Air-tightness Check
- Connect a suitable tool at each end of the vacuum hose with built-in check valve to inspect the check valve operation.
Vacuum applied at booster end : Refer to BR-54, "Check Valve".
Vacuum applied at intake manifold end : Refer to BR-54, "Check Valve".
- Replace the vacuum hose with built-in check valve if out of specification.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- When installing vacuum hose, insert it until its tip reaches the back-end of length (A) or further as shown.
Do not use lubricating oil during assembly
Length (A) : 24 mm (0.95 in) or more
- Face the paint mark of vacuum hose (build-in check valve) (intake manifold side) to vehicle right side to assemble.
- Face the paint mark of vacuum hose (build-in check valve) (brake booster side) to vehicle front side to assemble.
- Face the paint mark of vacuum piping (intake manifold side) to vehicle front side to assemble.
- Face the paint mark of vacuum piping (brake booster side) to downward to assemble.
- Face the paint mark of vacuum hose (intake manifold side) to downward to assemble.
- Face the paint mark of vacuum hose (brake booster side) to vehicle front side to assemble.
- For clamp mounting direction (the orientation of pawl), refer to BR-36, "Exploded View".
Brake boosterExploded View Master cylinder assembly Brake booster Lock nut Clevis Gasket Spacer Removal and installation REMOVAL Remove cowl top and cowl top extension. Refer to EXT-26, ...
Front disc brakeBRAKE PAD BRAKE PAD : Exploded View Cylinder body Inner shim cover Inner shim Inner pad (with pad wear sensor) Pad retainer Torque member Outer pad Outer shim Outer shim cover ...
P2859 Clutch A Pressure
DTC Logic DTC DETECTION LOGIC DTC CONSULT screen terms (Trouble diagnosis content) DTC detection condition Possible causes P2859 CLUTCH A PRESSURE (Clutch A Pressure Disengagement Performance) The detection conditions continuously for 200 msec or more un ...
Eps warning lamp does not turn on
Description EPS warning lamp does not turn ON when turning ignition switch ON from OFF. (Check the illumination of the EPS warning lamp.) Diagnosis Procedure 1.CHECK EPS WARNING LAMP Perform the trouble diagnosis of EPS warning lamp.