1) Interior air temperature sensor
2) Solar sensor
The automatic climate control system employs several sensors. These sensors are delicate. If they are not treated properly and become damaged, the system may not be able to control the interior temperature correctly. To avoid damaging the sensors, observe the following precautions.
– Do not subject the sensors to impact.
– Keep water away from the sensors.
– Do not cover the sensors.
The sensors are located as follows.
– Solar sensor: beside the windshield defroster grille.
– Interior air temperature sensor: near the ignition switch.
– Outside temperature sensor: behind the front grille.