Toyota Camry: Programming an entry gate (for U.S. owners)Programming a device in the Canadian market
Toyota Camry: Programming an entry gate (for U.S. owners)/Programming a device in the Canadian market
- Place the remote control transmitter 1 to 3 in. (25 to 75 mm) away from the HomeLink® buttons.
Keep the HomeLink® indicator light in view while programming.
- Press and hold the selected HomeLink® button.
- Repeatedly press and release (cycle) the remote control transmitter for 2 seconds each until step 4 is completed.
- When the HomeLink® indicator light starts to flash rapidly, release the buttons.
- Test the HomeLink® operation by pressing the newly programmed button. Check to see if the gate/device operates correctly.
- Repeat the steps above to program another device for any of the remaining HomeLink® buttons.