Toyota Corolla Owners Manual: Safety information for children
Observe the following precautions when children are in the vehicle.
Use a child restraint system appropriate for the child, until the child becomes large enough to properly wear the vehicle’s seat belt.
● It is recommended that children sit in the rear seats to avoid accidental contact with the shift lever, wiper switch etc.
● Use the rear door child-protector lock or the window lock switch to avoid children opening the door while driving or operating the power window accidentally.
● Do not let small children operate equipment which may catch or pinch body parts, such as the power window, hood, trunk, seats etc.
Never leave children unattended in the vehicle, and never allow children to have or use the key.
Children may be able to start the vehicle or shift the vehicle into neutral.
There is also a danger that children may injure themselves by playing with the windows or other features of the vehicle. In addition, heat build-up or extremely cold temperatures inside the vehicle can be fatal to children.
Child restraint systemsA child restraint system for a small child or baby must itself be properly restrained on the seat with the lap portion of the lap/ shoulder belt. The laws of all 50 states of the U.S.A. and Canada ...
Amplifier antenna assy
Replacement Hint: components: Remove roof headlining assy Notice: do not bend the roof headlining assy. Hint: refer to the procedure from ”remove roof headlining assy” of roof headlining assy. Remove the related parts as long as the amplifier antenna assy can be removed. ...
1. Drain brake fluid Notice: wash the brake fluid off immediately if it comes into contact with any painted surface. 2. Remove air cleaner cap sub–assy 3. Remove air cleaner case sub–assy remove the air cleaner element, then remove the 3 bolts and air cleaner case sub–assy. 4. ...
1. Washer motor Operation check pour the water into the washer jar with the washer motor and the pump installed to the washer jar assy. Connect the battery (+) to terminal 2 of the washer motor and the pump, the battery (–) to terminal 1 of the washer motor and the pump.