Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Air bag sensor front lh
2. Disconnect battery negative terminal
3. Remove air bag sensor front lh
- Disconnect the connector from the airbag sensor front lh.
- remove the 2 bolts and airbag sensor front lh.
4. Inspect air bag sensor front lh
5. Install air bag sensor front lh
- check that the ignition switch is turned to off.
- check that the battery negative terminal is disconnected.
: do not start the operation for 90 seconds after removing the terminal.
- install the airbag sensor front lh with the 2 bolts.
Torque: 8.0 Nvm (82 kgfvcm, 71 invlbf)
- connect the connector to the airbag sensor front lh.
- check that no play is identified.
6. Inspect srs warning light
ReplacementHint: components: 1. Precaution 2. Disconnect battery negative terminal 3. Remove air bag front rh sensor Disconnect the connector from the airbag front rh sensor. remove the 2 b ...
Vehicle identification and serial numbers 1. Vehicle identification number The vehicle identification number is stamped on the vehicle identification number plate and certification label, as shown in the illustration. Vehicle identification number plate certification label 2. Engine ...
Check mode procedure
1. Dtc check (check mode) Hint: hand–held tester only: compared to the normal mode, the check mode has more sensing ability to detect malfunctions.