Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Manual transaxle oil
1. Inspect transaxle oil
- Stop the vehicle on the level place.
- remove the transmission filler plug and gasket.
- check that the oil surface is within 5 mm (0.20 In.) From the lowest position of the inner surface of the transmission filler plug opening.
- excessively large or small amount of oil may cause troubles.
- After replacing oil, drive the vehicle and check the oil level.
- check for oil leakage when the oil level is low.
- install the transmission filler plug and new gasket.
Torque: 39.2 Nvm (400 Kgf·cm, 29 ft·lbf)
Manual transaxle systemProblem symptoms table Use the table below to help you find the cause of the problem. The numbers indicate the priority of the likely cause of the problem. Check each part in order. If necessary, ...
Front differential oil sealReplacement 1. Drain manual transaxle oil torque: 39.2 Nvm (400 Kgf·cm, 29 ft·lbf) 2. Remove front wheels 3. Remove engine under cover lh 4. Remove engine under cover rh 5. Drain transaxle oil ...
■ Switching the display Items displayed can be switched by pressing the display change button. ■ Odometer Displays the total distance the vehicle has been driven. ■ Trip meter A/trip meter B Displays the distance the vehicle has been driven since the meter was last reset. ...
Connecting a Bluetooth® audio player
► Registering an additional device Select “Select Device” on the Bluetooth® audio control screen. ►Selecting a registered device Select “Select Device” on the Bluetooth® audio control screen. ■Reconnecting a Bluetooth® phone If the system cannot connect due to poor signal stre ...
Hint: installation is according to the reverse order of the removal. 1. Remove fr wiper arm rh 2. Remove fr wiper arm lh 3. Remove hood to cowl top seal 4. Remove cowl top ventilator louver lh 5. Remove cowl top ventilator louver rh 6. Remove front door weatherstrip rh 7.