Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Replacement
2. Disconnect battery negative terminal
3. Remove horn button assy
- Place the front wheels facing straight ahead.
- using a torx socket wrench (t30), loosen the 2 torx screws until the groove along the screw circumference catches on the screw case.
- Pull out the horn button assy from the steering wheel assy.
- using a screwdriver, release the lock part of each airbag connector and disconnect the 2 airbag connectors.
4. Inspect horn button assy
5. Install horn button assy
- connect the airbag connectors and horn connector.
- install the horn button assy after confirming that the circumference groove of the torx screws is caught on the screw case.
- using a torx socket wrench (t 30), install the 2 screws.
Torque: 8.8 Nvm (90 kgfvcm, 78 in.Vlbf)
6. Inspect srs warning light
DisposalHint: when scrapping vehicle equipped with an srs or disposing of a horn button assy, always first deploy the airbag in accordance with the procedure described below. If any abnormality occurs i ...
Malfunction in tachometer
Wiring diagram Inspection procedure Check output value of ecm. Connect the hand–held tester to dlc3. Turn the ignition switch to on and push the hand–held tester main switch on. Select the data list mode on the hand–held tester. 2 Inspect combination mete ...
Door control transmitter
Registration 1. Registration of recognition code Hint: the add mode is used to retain the already registered codes while registering a new recognition code. This mode is used when adding a transmitter.