Toyota Corolla Repair Manual: Side mudguard sub–assy lh
: use the same procedures for the rh side and lh side.
1. Remove side mudguard sub–assy lh
- Using a clip remover, remove the 8 retainers and 9 clips.
- using a moulding remover, remove the mudguard.
2. Install side mudguard sub–assy lh
- Install the mudguard with 9 new clips.
- install the 8 retainers to the mudguard.
Add washer fluid in the following situations: ● A washer does not work. ● Vehicles without a multi-information display: The low windshield washer fluid warning light (if equipped) comes on. ● Vehicles with a multi-information display: The warning message (if equipped) appear ...
Inspection 1. Inspect coolant 2. Inspect engine oil 3. Inspect battery 4. Inspect air cleaner filter element sub–assy 5. Inspect spark plug 6. Inspect fan and generator v belt Hint: you don’t need to check the belt deflection because auto tensioner is adopted. 7. Inspect ignition timing ...
How to proceed with troubleshooting
Hint: carry out troubleshooting in accordance with the procedures on the following page. Here, only the basic procedures are shown. Details are provided in the diagnostics section, showing the most effective methods for each circuit.