Toyota RAV4 Owners Manual: Audio settings
Settings are available for adjusting the radio operation, cover art, etc.
Screen for audio settings
- Press the “setup” button.
- Select “audio” on the “setup” screen.
- Number of radio presets select the number of radio preset stations.
- Display cover art on/off
- Automatic sound levelizer
Automatic sound leveliser (asl)
- Select “automatic sound levelizer”.
- Select “high”, “mid”, “low” or “off”.
The sound quality level is adjusted individually
The treble, mid and bass levels can be adjusted for each audio mode separately.
About automatic sound leveliser (asl)
Asl automatically adjusts the volume and tone quality according to the vehicle speed.