Toyota RAV4 Service Manual: Components (2005/11-2006/01)
Sliding roof ecu power source circuit
If the sliding function and tilt function do not operate, there may be a malfunction in the sliding roof ecu power source circuit.
- Perform active test by intelligent tester (sliding roof operation)
- Select the active test, use the intelligent tester to generate a control command, and then check that the sliding roof operates normally.
Sliding roof ecu
Ok: sliding roof operates normally.
- Inspect fuse (s/roof, ecu-ig1)
- Remove the s/roof and ecu-ig1 fuses from the instrument panel junction block.
- Measure the resistance of the fuses.
Standard resistance: below 1
- Check wire harness (sliding roof drive gear - body ground)
- Disconnect the p6 drive gear connector.
- Measure the voltage and resistance of the wire harness side connector.
Replace sliding roof drive gear sub-assembly
Hint: When scrapping a vehicle equipped with an srs or disposing of the front passenger side knee airbag, be sure to deploy the airbag first in accordance with the procedure described below. If any abnormality occurs with the airbag deployment, contact the service dept. Of toyota motor sales, ...
Brake rear brake flexible hose
Components Removal Hint: Use the same procedures for the lh side and rh side. The procedures listed below are for the lh side. Remove rear wheel Drain brake fluid Notice: Wash off brake fluid immediately if it comes in contact with any painted surface. Remove rear brake ...
Inspect oil pump assembly Turn the drive gear with 2 screwdrivers and make sure it rotates smoothly. Notice: Be careful not to damage the oil seal lip. Inspect clearance of oil pump assembly Push the driven gear to one side of the body.