Toyota RAV4 Service Manual: Slip indicator light does not come on
Refer to the description of "slip indicator light remains on" (see page bc-152).
Refer to the slip indicator light circuit (see page bc-152).
When replacing the abs and traction actuator, perform the zero point calibration (see page bc- 24).
- Check can communication system
- Check if the can communication system dtc is output (see page ca-34).
- Perform active test by intelligent tester (slip indicator light)
- Using the intelligent tester's active test, generate a control command, and then check that the slip indicator light operates.
Ok: the slip indicator light turns on and off.
Replace abs and traction actuator assembly
- Check combination meter
- Inspect the combination meter (see page me-15).