Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Capacity and distribution
Cargo capacity depends on the total weight of the occupants.
(Cargo capacity) = (Total load capacity) - (Total weight of occupants)
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit
- Locate the statement “The combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs.” on your vehicle’s placard.
- Determine the combined weight of the driver and passengers that will be riding in your vehicle.
- Subtract the combined weight of the driver and passengers from XXX kg or XXX lbs.
- The resulting figure equals the available amount of cargo and luggage load capacity.
For example, if the “XXX” amount equals 1400 lbs. and there will be five 150 lb passengers in your vehicle, the amount of available cargo and luggage load capacity is 650 lbs. (1400 - 750 (5150) = 650 lbs.)
- Determine the combined weight of luggage and cargo being loaded on the vehicle. That weight may not safely exceed the available cargo and luggage load capacity calculated in Step 4.
- If your vehicle will be towing a trailer, load from your trailer will be transferred to your vehicle. Consult this manual to determine how this reduces the available cargo and luggage load capacity of your vehicle.
1. INSTALL TRANSFER ASSEMBLY (a) Apply sealant 1281 to the transaxle assembly and transfer assembly in continuous beaded from of 1.2 mm diameter as shown in the illustration. NOTICE: Wipe any grease off from the attaching surfaces. Install it within 10 minutes after applying the se ...
Open in Driver Side Squib 2nd Step Circuit
DTC B1181/18 Open in Driver Side Squib 2nd Step Circuit DESCRIPTION The driver side squib 2nd step circuit consists of the center airbag sensor assembly, the spiral cable and the steering pad. The circuit instructs the SRS to deploy when deployment conditions are met. DTC B1181/18 is reco ...
1. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL 2. REMOVE FRONT DOOR SCUFF PLATE LH 3. REMOVE COWL SIDE TRIM SUB-ASSEMBLY LH 4. REMOVE LOWER INSTRUMENT PANEL FINISH PANEL SUB-ASSEMBLY LH (See page IP-6) 5.