Toyota Sienna 2010-2018 Owners Manual: Operating the audio system
- Press this button to eject a disc
- Insert a disc into the disc slot
- Press to pause or resume playing music.
- Press the “<” or “>” button to seek up or down for a radio station, or to access a desired track or file.
- Turn this knob to select radio station bands, tracks and files. Also the knob can be used to select items in the list display.
: Select to pause music.
: Select to resume playing
- Press this knob to turn the audio system on and off, and turn it to adjust the volume.
Selectto change on/off
Repeat playSelect to change on/off. Using cellular phones Interference may be heard through the audio system’s speakers if a cellular phone is being used inside or close to the vehicle while the audio syst ...
Sound Signal Circuit between Radio and Navigation Assembly and Stereo Jack Adapter
DESCRIPTION The stereo jack adapter sends an external device sound signal to the radio and navigation assembly through this circuit. The sound signal that has been sent is amplified by the stereo component amplifier and then is sent to the speakers. If there is an open or short in the c ...
Wrong Disc/ Disc cannot be Read
DTC 44-41 Wrong Disc DTC 44-42 Disc cannot be Read DESCRIPTION DTC No. DTC Detection Condition Trouble Area 44-41 An unsuitable disc is inserted DVD Television display assembly 44-42 The disc cannot be read. INSPECTION ...
1. BOLT, SCREW AND NUT TABLE The bolts, the screws and the nuts, which are necessary for installation and removal of the instrument panel are shown in the illustration below with alphabets. 2. DISCONNECT BATTERY NEGATIVE TERMINAL 3. REMOVE STEERING WHEEL COVER LOWER NO.2 4.