Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Ambient temperature sensor
1. INSPECT A/C AMBIENT TEMPERATURE SENSOR
(a) Remove the A/C ambient temperature sensor.
(b) Disconnect the connector from A/C ambient temperature sensor.
(c) Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table below.
- Even slightly touching the sensor may change the resistance value. Be sure to hold the connector of the sensor.
- When measuring, the sensor temperature must be the same as the ambient temperature.
HINT: As the temperature increases, the resistance decreases (see the graph).
If the resistance is not as specified, replace the A/C ambient temperature sensor.
Selecting trailer ball
Use the correct trailer ball for your application. Trailer ball load rating Matches or exceeds the gross trailer weight rating of the trailer. Ball diameter Matches the size of the trailer coupler. Most couplers are stamped with the required trailer ball size. Shank len ...
1. INSTALL BRAKE ACTUATOR NOTICE: Do not remove the hole plugs before connecting the brake tubes. New actuators are filled with brake fluid. (a) Install the brake actuator assembly with the 2 nuts. Torque: 5.4 N*m (55 kgf*cm, 48 in.*lbf) 2. INSTALL BRAKE ACTUATOR WITH BRACKET (a) Insta ...
1. DRAIN BRAKE FLUID NOTICE: Wash brake fluid off immediately if it adheres to any painted surface. 2. DISCONNECT BATTERY NEGATIVE TERMINAL 3. REMOVE AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY WITH HOSE 4.