Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Camera Picture Error
DTC 5C-40 Camera Picture Error
DTC Detection Condition
|Synchronous signal from the camera cannot be transmitted.||
HINT: After the inspection is completed, clear the DTCs.
1 CHECK HARNESS AND CONNECTOR (RADIO AND NAVIGATION ASSEMBLY - TELEVISION CAMERA ASSEMBLY)
- Disconnect the R10 connector from the radio and navigation assembly.
- Disconnect the T10 connector from the television camera assembly.
- Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table below.
2 INSPECT RADIO AND NAVIGATION ASSEMB
- Reconnect the radio and navigation assembly connector.
- Measure the voltage according to the value(s) in the table below.
3 INSPECT TELEVISION CAMERA ASSEMBLY
- Reconnect the radio and navigation assembly R10 connector and the television camera assembly T10 connector
- Check the waveform of the television camera assembly using an oscilloscope.
- Measurement terminal: CV+ - CVMeasurement setting: 0.2 V/DIV, 0.2 μs/DIV Condition: Ignition switch ON, Shift lever in R range
OK: Pulses as shown in the illustration.
REPLACE RADIO AND NAVIGATION ASSEMBLY
High TemperatureDTC 58-45 High Temperature DTC 80-45 High Temperature DESCRIPTION DTC No. DTC Detection Condition Trouble Area 58-45 High map disc player temperature is det ...
DESCRIPTION The meter CPU receives the engine revolution signal from the ECM via the direct lines. The meter CPU displays engine revolution data that is calculated based on the data received from the ECM. WIRING DIAGRAM INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER ...