Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Diagnosis system
1. CHECK DLC3
- The vehicle's ECU uses ISO 15765-4 for communication protocol. The terminal arrangement of the DLC3 complies with SAE J1962 and matches the ISO 15765-4 format.
NOTICE: *: Before measuring the resistance, leave the vehicle as is for at least 1 minute and do not operate the ignition switch, any other switches or the doors.
If the result is not as specified, the DLC3 may have a malfunction. Repair or replace the harness and connector.
- Connect the cable of the intelligent tester to the DLC3, turn the ignition switch to the ON position and attempt to use the intelligent tester. If the screen displays a communication error message, a problem exists in the vehicle side of the tester side.
- If communication is normal when the tool is connected to another vehicle, inspect the DLC3 on the original vehicle.
- If communication is still impossible when the tool is connected to another vehicle, the problem is probably in the tool itself. Consult the Service Department listed in the tool's instruction manual.
2. BACK DOOR LOCK
- When the battery is reconnected: The back door is locked and therefore cannot be opened. Therefore, it is necessary to unlock the back door using the door control switch or transmitter switch.
Terminals of ECU1. CHECK POWER BACK DOOR ECU Disconnect the P13 and P14 ECU connectors, and check the voltage and resistance of each terminal of the wire harness side connectors If the result is no ...
DTC check / clear1. CHECK DTC (USING INTELLIGENT TESTER) Checking DTCs. Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3. Turn the ignition switch ON. Read DTCs by following the pro ...
1. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER NO. 1 FINISH PANEL 2. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER NO. 2 FINISH PANEL 3. REMOVE SHIFT LEVER KNOB SUB-ASSEMBLY 4. REMOVE POSITION INDICATOR HOUSING ASSEMBLY 5. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER LOWER FINISH PANEL SUB-ASSEMBLY 6. REMOVE POWER POINT SOCKET A ...
DRL Relay Circuit
DESCRIPTION The Multiplex network body ECU controls the DRL No.2 relay WIRING DIAGRAM INSPECTION PROCEDURE 1 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER Connect the intelligent tester to DLC3. Turn the ignition switch ON and push the intelligent tester main switch ON. Sel ...
1. DISCHARGE REFRIGERANT FROM REFRIGERATION SYSTEM SST 07110-58060 (07117-58080, 07117-58090, 07117-78050, 07117-88060, 07117-88070, 07117-88080) (a) Turn the A/C switch to ON. (b) Operating the cooler compressor at the engine rpm of approx.