Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Driver Side Seat Belt Warning Light does not Operate
When turning the ignition switch to the ON position, the combination meter assembly communicates with the supplemental restraint system by the multiplex communication system. Unless the driver side seat belt is fastened, the combination meter assembly will turn on the seat belt warning light for driver side. If the driver side seat belt is fastened, then the combination meter assembly will turn off the driver side seat belt warning light.
1 CHECK MULTIPLEX COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Check if the MULTIPLEX communication DTC is output
2 PERFORM ACTIVE TEST BY INTELLIGENT TESTER
- Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Enter the following menus: DIAGNOSIS / OBD/MOBD / METER / ACTIVE TEST.
- Check the operation by referring to the value(s) in the table below.
OK: Warning light condition (ON/OFF) can be switched by "ACTIVE TEST".
3 CHECK DTC
- Check if DTC B0126 is output
REPLACE CENTER AIR BAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY
Driving assist systems
To help enhance driving safety and performance, the following systems operate automatically in response to various driving situations. Be aware, however, that these systems are supplementary and should not be relied upon too heavily when operating the vehicle. ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) Help ...
Power Back Door does not Operate
DESCRIPTION The power back door operates only when the power back door main switch is ON. The power back door ECU controls the power back door by activating the back door motor (built into the power back door drive unit) to open / close the back door. A request signal from the satell ...
1. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER NO. 1 FINISH PANEL 2. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER NO. 2 FINISH PANEL 3. REMOVE SHIFT LEVER KNOB SUB-ASSEMBLY 4. REMOVE POSITION INDICATOR HOUSING ASSEMBLY 5. REMOVE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CENTER LOWER FINISH PANEL SUB-ASSEMBLY 6.