Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Rear wiper rubber
1. REMOVE REAR WIPER BLADE ASSEMBLY
- Remove the rear wiper arm head cap from the rear wiper arm.
- Raise the rear wiper blade to the position as shown in the illustration where the meshing of the claw is disengaged with the click sound.
NOTICE: Be careful not to break the claw.
- Pull the rear wiper blade straight from the wiper arm toward the left side of the vehicle.
NOTICE: Do not fold the rear wiper arm with the rear wiper blade being removed from it.
2. REMOVE REAR WIPER RUBBER
- Pull the end of the rubber protruded from the blade stopper as shown in the illustration.
NOTICE: Do not pull out the wiper rubber forcibly.
Otherwise, the backing plates are deformed or blade claw is damaged. HINT: Pushing the position close to the middle of the blade raises the rubber, making easier to pull the rubber out.
1. INSTALL REAR WIPER RUBBER
- Install the 2 wiper rubber backing plates to the rear wiper rubber.
NOTICE: Be sure to install the wiper rubber backing plates in the right direction.
Rear wiper motor and bracketCOMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE REAR WIPER ARM Remove the rear wiper arm head cap from the rear wiper arm. Remove the nut and the rear wiper arm. 2. REMOVE BACK DOOR GARN ...
Wiper switchCOMPONENTS REMOVAL 1. REMOVE STEERING COLUMN COVER 2. REMOVE WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH ASSEMBLY Disconnect the connector. Using a screwdriver, disengage the claw and pull ...
1. REMOVE BLOWER ASSEMBLY (a) Remove the 2 screws and the blower assembly. 2. REMOVE MODE DAMPER SERVO SUB-ASSEMBLY (a) Remove the 3 screws and the mode damper servo sub-assembly. 3. REMOVE AIRMIX DAMPER SERVO SUB-ASSEMBLY (a) Remove the 3 screws and the airmix damper servo sub-as ...
1. INSTALL FRONT DOOR WIRE LH Install the wire with the 2 bolts. Torque: Reference 8.0 N*m (82 kgf*cm, 71 in.*lbf) NOTICE: In order to prevent water leakage, be sure that the lip of the rubber grommet does not turn up or is not deformed when installing the wire. Connect the wir ...
HINT: When scrapping a vehicle equipped with the SRS or disposing of the front passenger airbag assembly, be sure to deploy the airbag first in accordance with the procedure described below. If any abnormality occurs with airbag deployment, contact the SERVICE DEPT.