Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Room light assembly
1. ROOM LIGHT ASSEMBLY NO.2
- Check that the resistance exists between the terminals.
Resistance: Below 1 Ω
2. INTERIOR DOME LIGHT SWITCH ASSEMBLY
- Check that there is resistance between the terminals at each switch position as shown in the chart.
- Inspect illumination operation.
- Connect the battery positive (+) lead to the terminal 4 and the battery negative (-) lead to the terminal 1, and check that the illumination comes on.
Personal light assemblyON-VEHICLE INSPECTION 1. ROOF CONSOLE BOX ASSEMBLY Inspect map light assembly resistance. Check the resistance between the terminals at each switch position as shown in th ...
Magnetic clutch relay
ON-VEHICLE INSPECTION 1. INSPECT MAGNETIC CLUTCH RELAY (a) Remove the magnetic clutch relay. (b) Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table below. Standard resistance If the resistance is not as specified, replace the magnetic clutch relay.