Toyota Sienna Service Manual: When towing full-time 4wd vehicles
- Use one of the methods shown below to tow the vehicle.
- If the vehicle has trouble with the chassis or drive train, use method 1 (flat bed truck).
WHEN TOWING FULL-TIME 4WD VEHICLES
- The towing methods shown below are dangerous and can damage the vehicle, so do not use them.
1. INSPECTION PROCEDURE FOR VEHICLE INVOLVED IN ACCIDENT Perform the zero point calibration and sensitivity check if any of the following conditions occur. The occupant classification ECU is replaced. Accessories (seatback tray and seat cover, etc.) are installed. ...
(a) Make sure that the ignition switch is off. (b) Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3. (c) Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (d) Select "TIREPRESS" by following the prompts displayed on the intelligent tester. (e) Press the tire pressure warning reset sw ...
1. Drain automatic transaxle fluid (a) Remove the drain plug, gasket and drain ATF. (b) Install a new gasket and the drain plug. Torque: 49 N*m (500 kgf*cm, 36 ft.*lbf) 2. Drain transfer oil (for 4wd) Hint: (see page tf-8) 3. Remove front wheel 4.