Toyota Sienna Service Manual: Yaw rate sensor check (when using sst check wire)
(a) Check the zero point voltage of the yaw rate sensor.
(1) Keep the vehicle in a stationary condition on a level surface for 1 second or more.
(b) Check the output of the yaw rate sensor.
(1) Move the shift lever to the D position, drive the vehicle at a speed of approximately 3 mph (5 km/h), and turn the steering wheel either to the left or right 90° or more until the vehicle makes 180° turn.
(2) Stop the vehicle and move the shift lever to the position. Check that the skid control buzzer sounds for 3 seconds.
- If the skid control buzzer sounds, the signal check is completed normally.
- If the skid control buzzer does not sound, check the skid control buzzer circuit, then perform the signal check again.
- If the skid control buzzer does not sound yet, there is a malfunction in the yaw rate sensor, so check the DTC.
- Make a 180° turn. At the end of the turn, the direction of the vehicle should be within 180 +- 5° of its start position.
- Do not spin the wheels.
11. DTC OF TEST MODE (SIGNAL CHECK) FUNCTION
HINT: The codes in this table are output only in Test Mode (signal check).
Problem symptoms table
Vehicle Stability Control System:
Terminals of ecu1. Terminal of ECU (*1): Models with dynamic laser cruise control (*2): 2WD model 2. Terminal Inspection (a) Disconnect the connector and measure the voltage or resistance on the wire harness ...
1. INSTALL IGNITION OR STARTER SWITCH ASSEMBLY (a) Install the ignition or starter switch assembly to the steering column bracket assembly UPR with the 2 screws. 2. INSTALL KEY INTER LOCK SOLENOID (a) Install the solenoid to the steering column bracket assembly with the 2 screws. 3.