Toyota Tacoma 2015-2018 Service Manual: Freeze Frame Data
- Pending freeze frame data is cleared when any of the following occurs:
- Using the Techstream, the DTCs are cleared.
- The cable is disconnected from the negative (-) battery terminal.
- 40 trips with the engine fully warmed up have been performed after the condition returns to normal. (Pending freeze frame data will not be cleared only by the system returning to normal.)
- With previous pending freeze frame data stored, if pending freeze frame data is newly stored when a 2 trip DTC is detected in the first trip, the old freeze frame data will be replaced with the new data of the newly detected DTC in the next trip.