Volvo S60: Taking out the spare wheel
1. Release the bag's retaining straps.
2. Lift the bag out of the vehicle and remove the spare wheel from the bag.
3. Fold up the floor hatch in the trunk.
4. Remove the jack* and tools* from the foam block and change the wheels (see the instructions in the following section "Changing a wheel").
5. After changing wheels, return the jack and tools to the foam block and close the floor hatch.
6. If possible, place the wheel with the punctured tire in the bag.
7. If there is a wheel in the bag, strap the bag securely in place in the trunk.
The following instructions only apply if you have purchased an accessory temporary spare wheel for your vehicle. If there is no temporary spare wheel in your vehicle, please see 284 for instructio ...
Changing a wheel
1. Apply the parking brake and put the gear selector in P. 2. Take out the jack*, lug wrench*, the towing eyelet and the wheel cover removal tool* stowed under the floor of the trunk. 3.
Nissan Sentra Service Manual: Drive mode systemSubaru Legacy: Moonroof (if equipped)Mazda 3 Service Manual: Intake Air Temperature (Iat) Sensor Inspection Mzr 2.0, Mzr 2.5Chevrolet Cruze Owners Manual: Automatic Transmission FluidBuick LaCrosse: Underbody Maintenance