Volvo S60: Turn signals
1. Remove the headlight housing from the vehicle (see page 306).
2. Remove the cover by pulling it straight out.
3. Pull the holder to access the bulb.
4. Press in the bulb and turn it to remove it from the holder.
5. Press and turn the new bulb into place.
6. Reinsert the bulb holder into the headlight housing.
7. Put the cover back into position and reinstall the headlight housing.
Extra high beam1. Remove the headlight housing from the vehicle (see page 306). 2. Remove the cover over the bulbs (see page 308). 3. Remove the bulb by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it straight out. ...
Taillight housingThe bulbs in the taillight cluster are replaced from inside the trunk (not the LED functions). NOTE Before starting to replace a bulb, see page 306. 1. Remove the covers in the left/right ...
How the SRS Indicator Works
The SRS indicator alerts you to a potential problem with your airbag system components. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, this indicator comes on briefly then goes ...
Cleaning the Seat Belts
If your seat belts get dirty, use a soft brush with a mixture of mild soap and warm water to clean them. Do not use bleach, dye, or cleaning solvents.